Wednesday, December 25, 2013

BTCChina adds a funding/withdrawal option: BTCC Voucher (BTCC码)

Click Here To Go To This Conversation On Reddit



Account: http://i.imgur.com/QbZekwa.png


Recent forum posts:


http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2777010209


http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2777129378


http://bbs.btcman.com/thread-11718-1-1.html


May be somebody from China can explain how does this work? Where to buy them? How to change them to CNY?


Edit: BTC-E uses similar system BTC-E code which can be bought on several exchanges: https://www.alfacashier.com/ , http://24change.com/ etc who accept banking deposits and all traditional virtual money


Edit1: A bit off topic but as an example how things work in China: I remember one guy told me about money transfers from China to Hong Kong. He said it is instant, they transfer millions of dollars daily and if I want he can give me 50 different accounts to deposit to. I am saying this because in China people are moving quite freely in the grey zone, so honestly I share bobby lee's confidence that something will come up, just need to wait for final govt's stand because govt itself said that bitcoin is legal for all except financial entities.


Edit2: Btcchina starts selling BTCC Voucher (BTCC码) on paipai.com. Traditional payment methods are accepted


Can somebody confirm if the seller is legit?








Submitted December 25, 2013 at 03:20AM by realhuman

No comments:

Post a Comment