And I hate myself for doing so. I've told a few of my friends I own "XX" Bitcoins which I bought at a "XX" value to spark their interest. Now after they realized that Bitcoin is serious business I have become the to go to person not only for cryptocurrency advice or information but also financial aid...
It is always along the line of:
Bro could you lend me $xxx, I really need some help, you'll get it back within a few days
I usually respond with "No, I am sorry" and so far nobody has pushed me further than that, but there is always some tension afterwards, like them constantly mentioning how broke they are, or telling me they can't hang out anymore because they have no money to, while that normally never ever was brought up. Perhaps it is because I am from a low income region and everyone including me used to live very tightly from paycheck to paycheck. Anyways lesson learned, don't be this stupid...I've come up with this white lie where I told them I lost most of my equity in the drop a few days ago and am looking to reinvest into dogecoins.
Submitted December 20, 2013 at 11:45AM by noleaves
No comments:
Post a Comment