You guys can check out my website here
Most people in Vietnam haven't heard about Bitcoin yet, I'd say about 70%. Even worse, the mainstream media is still portraying Bitcoin as a joke; they still have not grasped the basics about Bitcoin. Rarely do I see an independent research on it, most are poorly translated articles from international mainstreams, so you get the idea.
A little bit about myself, I've been living in the States since 2002; I came here when I was 16. Right now I have a day job working in a restaurant from 10am-9pm. So I'd try to write, translate and post news, informations about Bitcoin until 1 or 2 am, I have a whole day to do that when I'm not working. Some people wonder where do I get the energy to do all this? Let me tell you man, there's only one answer, and the answer is always love. Love is always the answer, regardless the questions.
Submitted December 22, 2013 at 02:43AM by lx_production
No comments:
Post a Comment