Hello, /r/Bitcoin!
I just released an ebook that I believe serves a huge need in the Bitcoin community: Total Bitcoin Security: How to Create a Secure Bitcoin Wallet.
It starts in ELI5 mode and builds you up from there. Includes step-by-step instructions to creating & using BTC wallets, and is fully illustrated. Covers everything from creating an Ubuntu live USB drive to Electrum and BIP38 wallets. Caters to both Windows and Mac OS users.
Security always seems to be a hot topic on this subreddit, and I don't believe there's another resource as concise yet as comprehensive as this guide. I think a lot of people have been looking for exactly this guide, so I really believe in its value and hope you'll check it out. 100% free through Sunday night at 11:59 PT.
Download: http://totalbitcoinsecurity.com/TotalBitcoinSecurity.pdf
If you like it, please check out the companion website (http://www.totalbitcoinsecurity.com) and make a purchase or tip. As happy as it makes me to give something to this community, I am trying to make a living, and this book took a month of full-time work. : ) 1GA48WAYqgSeK5xebYrpmH4mgwYk45krjD
You guys are awesome. Thank you and enjoy!
Your friend,
Aaron
EDIT: QR code for fast tips as per suggestion. Many thanks! http://totalbitcoinsecurity.com/tip.jpg
Submitted December 21, 2013 at 07:44PM by zaxxon2
No comments:
Post a Comment