Monday, December 16, 2013

Far too many people on /r/bitcoin are elitist dickholes, mostly towards newbies

Click Here To Go To This Conversation On Reddit



I've been watching this subreddit for a few weeks and am surprised by the extremely low amount to people responding to people asking questions about bitcoin and even talking shit to them because they don't fully understand how bitcoin works. I feel like anyone asking any kind of question should be treated as a gracious guest, isn't the spread of bitcoin knowledge what gets this thing going? I've always liked to think of bitcoiner's as friendly, happy, helpful people but as I've dug into forums and chats that is unfortunately not usually the case. I might be slightly exaggerating but newbie posts should be filled with helpful responses... Too much greed with bitcoin these days maybe








Submitted December 16, 2013 at 08:57AM by marginalerror

No comments:

Post a Comment