Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Quiznos owner asked me to set him up to accept bitcoin (Los Angeles)

Click Here To Go To This Conversation On Reddit



So I'm friendly with a Quiznos owner in downtown LA, so obviously I ask him if he's heard the story about the Subway that takes bitcoin. He hadn't, and after explaining some of the very basics about bitcoin he hears that there are almost no fees and immediately asks me if I can get him set up to accept bitcoins.


I'm planning on buying an android tablet and getting him setup for bitpay, but I'm open to suggestions if there is a better way to do it. If you've got some suggestions for which particular tablet, let me know.


I'm planning on organizing a group to go use bitcoin at his shop, let me know if you are interested in joining.








Submitted December 10, 2013 at 05:05PM by bVector

No comments:

Post a Comment