Thursday, December 19, 2013

This is not time to cry, this is time to start doing useful things!

Click Here To Go To This Conversation On Reddit



I'm an "early adopter" (from around May of 2010) and I'm sick about people who are only interested on Bitcoin because of "TO THE MOON!!!1". Bitcoin was not created to make people millionaires, it was created to make some things less corrupt and more easier.


So I wanna tell you two things:




  1. If you had never read the paper, do it! Satoshi was very careful when s/he|them wrote it to make it possible for anyone to understand the fundamental concepts.




  2. Imagine what things you couldn't do before Bitcoin and what things you could do now. Even if you are not a programmer you may discuss new ideas here or on BitcoinTalk and maybe someone else will work with you to develop it.




This is just the begging (not the end), but we are not going too far if you are just thinking about making money... please change that attitude redditors!








Submitted December 18, 2013 at 03:34PM by btc21

No comments:

Post a Comment